I should say first that the latest shr testing release is really fantastic work. Calls work well (virtually no echo), it seems stable, gprs and gps seem to work fine...
However, I found a few bugs running on my neo1973 (gta01). I tried to put them in the bug tracker, but I get a redirect loop any time I try to log in. If someone else can enter them, I would appreciate it.
-------------- *.desktop files for some applications use "Application" instead of "Applications" in the categories list, in some cases (tangogps in particular) causing those applications not to show up on the Illume desktop. Here are the *.desktop files that should have "Application" in the Categories be changed to "Applications":
-------------- Some of the guis in the settings from the Illume wrench are wrongly sized to display properly:
Look->Wallpaper (still sort of usable)
------------ In the settings from the Illume wrench, I can't get Input->Key bindings to do anything, but that may be because I can't see part of the screen.
In the settings from the Illume wrench, Screen->Screen resolutions pops up a "no refresh rates were
reported" message, and when I change something, OK/Apply don't get
Changing any Top Shelf Gadgets checkbox causes SIGABRT. I suspect this is specific to the neo1973, and caused by the WiFi entry. ------------