Carrier in Belgium

Atilla Filiz
Hi list
I am moving to Belgium in a couple of weeks and will buy a(probably prepaid) line from there. Can anyone tell which company plays well with FR hardware? I had problems with Vodafone NL before(GSM OK but no GPRS) also with Globul BG and I don't want this to happen again.

Re: Carrier in Belgium

Patryk Benderz
Dnia 2010-10-21, czw o godzinie 14:57 +0200, Atilla Filiz pisze:
> Hi list
> I am moving to Belgium in a couple of weeks and will buy a(probably
> prepaid) line from there. Can anyone tell which company plays well
> with FR hardware? I had problems with Vodafone NL before(GSM OK but no
> GPRS) also with Globul BG and I don't want this to happen again.
Hi Atilla,
I can't answer your question, but if no one from Belgium is subscribed
to [hidden email], you could ask on
[hidden email] - this is ML with higher traffic, and there
is bigger chance to find someone from Belgium there.

--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521