Defect-891,1712 status

sushama
Hi Werner,

We are doing some testing on the kernel related bugs.Can you help me with the
current status of the bugs,so that we could test them and close it if needed.

Don't power anything up if battery is critical and charger is inserted--
https://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/891

Phone will not boot if battery is fully discharged, even if it is plugged in--
https://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/1712

Regards,
Sushama

Re: Defect-891,1712 status