Documentation template

Patryk Benderz
Hi all,
Recently digging through openmoko's wiki pages i have noticed that in
many of them {{Languages|}} template is located on top of page. As these
are English-primary pages, I think {{Languages|}} template should be
included at bottom of pages.
        What do you think?

--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521

Email secured by Check Point

Re: Documentation template

Marko Knöbl-2
2010/2/12, Patryk Benderz <[hidden email]>:
> Hi all,
> Recently digging through openmoko's wiki pages i have noticed that in
> many of them {{Languages|}} template is located on top of page. As these
> are English-primary pages, I think {{Languages|}} template should be
> included at bottom of pages.
> What do you think?

I don't really mind if it's at the top or at the bottom, but I think
it's a good idea to always have it in the same place.
Previously I have often moved this template from the bottom to the top
because this was more common on the wiki.
I think we should agree on one position (bottom is fine for me) and
add a guideline to the wiki editing guidelines.

I just had a look at the translations of the wiki - Wow, some of them
are very much outdated! There are six languages in which there is no
information about the FreeRunner - just about the Neo 1973! I think
I'll propose some of them for deletion.