DolfjeBot1

Minh Ha Duong
Hey, that's cool. You want to feed the bot ? Here are some bits taken from the
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Openmoko_Wiki_Editing_Guidelines

OpenMoko changed its name to Openmoko with a lower case m in March, and they
have been waiting for a bot to update the wiki.

In the same vein: change all Freerunner(s?) and freerunner(s?) to
FreeRunner(%1) ?

neo freerunner  should be  Neo FreeRunner

Om2008.8  should be  Om 2008.8  with a space

Of course, I submit these ideas according to the wiki but it's safer to have
consensus.

Also:

The AUX button is sometimes written as the Aux button.

It it the Power Button, power button or Power button (I don't know really).

Minh
--
Minh HA-DUONG                                    Chargé de recherche CNRS
[hidden email]                  CIRED, Campus du Jardin Tropical

Re: DolfjeBot1

Alasal
Nice, but I will wait on approval of the community for set the bot to work. On the [[User:DolfjeBot1]] page, their is a place for putting all the task for the bot. If there are enough people that approve the change, the bot goes to work. (Not automatic, I will put the bot to work)

Minh Ha Duong wrote

haduong@centre-cired.fr                  CIRED, Campus du Jardin Tropical
Jabber: minh.haduong@gmail.com
http://minh.haduong.com (work), http://minh69.blogspot.com (personal)

Re: DolfjeBot1

Minh Ha Duong
OK I have voted, with the reserve that this voting procedure is only a
platform to facilitate the discussion. As you said, we are looking for
consensus not only for majority. It implies that everybody on the list should
be given reasonable time to get an opinion.

Minh
==
Le vendredi 22 août 2008, Alasal a écrit :

> Nice, but I will wait on approval of the community for set the bot to work.
> On the [[User:DolfjeBot1]] page, their is a place for putting all the task
> for the bot. If there are enough people that approve the change, the bot
> goes to work. (Not automatic, I will put the bot to work)
>
> Minh Ha Duong wrote:
> > Hey, that's cool. You want to feed the bot ? Here are some bits taken
> > from the
> > http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Openmoko_Wiki_Editing_Guidelines
> >
> > OpenMoko changed its name to Openmoko with a lower case m in March, and
> > they
> > have been waiting for a bot to update the wiki.
> >
> > In the same vein: change all Freerunner(s?) and freerunner(s?) to
> > FreeRunner(%1) ?
> >
> > neo freerunner  should be  Neo FreeRunner
> >
> > Om2008.8  should be  Om 2008.8  with a space
> >
> > Of course, I submit these ideas according to the wiki but it's safer to
> > have
> > consensus.
> >
> > Also:
> >
> > The AUX button is sometimes written as the Aux button.
> >
> > It it the Power Button, power button or Power button (I don't know
> > really).
> >
> > Minh
> > --
> > Minh HA-DUONG                                    Chargé de recherche CNRS
> > [hidden email]                  CIRED, Campus du Jardin Tropical
> > tel: +33 1 43 94 73 81                   45bis ave. de la Belle Gabrielle
> > fax: +33 1 43 94 73 70                    F94736 Nogent-sur-Marne, France
> > Jabber: [hidden email]
> > http://minh.haduong.com (work), http://minh69.blogspot.com (personal)

Minh HA-DUONG                                    Chargé de recherche CNRS
[hidden email]                  CIRED, Campus du Jardin Tropical
tel: +33 1 43 94 73 81                   45bis ave. de la Belle Gabrielle
fax: +33 1 43 94 73 70                    F94736 Nogent-sur-Marne, France
Jabber: [hidden email]
http://minh.haduong.com (work), http://minh69.blogspot.com (personal)

Re: DolfjeBot1

Michael Shiloh-3

Minh Ha Duong wrote:

> Hey, that's cool. You want to feed the bot ? Here are some bits taken from the
> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Openmoko_Wiki_Editing_Guidelines
>
> OpenMoko changed its name to Openmoko with a lower case m in March, and they
> have been waiting for a bot to update the wiki.
>
> In the same vein: change all Freerunner(s?) and freerunner(s?) to
> FreeRunner(%1) ?
>
> neo freerunner  should be  Neo FreeRunner

Actually, no. The official word is Freerunner (lower case 'r').

Otherwise, yes, please throw your bot at these!

> Om2008.8  should be  Om 2008.8  with a space
>
> Of course, I submit these ideas according to the wiki but it's safer to have
> consensus.
>
> Also:
>
> The AUX button is sometimes written as the Aux button.
>
> It it the Power Button, power button or Power button (I don't know really).
>
> Minh

Re: DolfjeBot1

Alasal
And you come with that now? The wiki is spammed with the FreeRunner.
But my bot will like that ;)

btw. I've started changing OpenMoko to Openmoko (You can see it's progress in the recent changes). On request of Michael Shiloh.

Michael Shiloh wrote
Actually, no. The official word is Freerunner (lower case 'r').

Otherwise, yes, please throw your bot at these!
roh

Re: DolfjeBot1

roh
Administrator
and please make sure it does not touch any urls or filenames within
wikipages. AT ALL.

Om2008.8 for example is perfectly valid within a filename or an url
(without space)

--

Joachim Steiger
Openmoko Central Services

Re: DolfjeBot1

Minh Ha Duong
Michael,

  We take good note that its  "Freerunner"  with a big "F" and low "r".
I fixed the wiki page.
Would you please check for us the
'A list of definitive spellings used throughout the site'
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Openmoko_Wiki_Editing_Guidelines#A_list_of_definitive_spellings_used_throughout_the_site

and then change "definitive" to "official" in that line maybe...

Thanks for your guidance,
Minh
==

--
Minh HA-DUONG                                    Chargé de recherche CNRS
[hidden email]                  CIRED, Campus du Jardin Tropical
tel: +33 1 43 94 73 81                   45bis ave. de la Belle Gabrielle
fax: +33 1 43 94 73 70                    F94736 Nogent-sur-Marne, France
Jabber: [hidden email]
http://minh.haduong.com (work), http://minh69.blogspot.com (personal)

Re: DolfjeBot1

Marko Knöbl-2
2008/8/23 Michael Shiloh <[hidden email]>:

> Minh Ha Duong wrote:
>>
>> neo freerunner  should be  Neo FreeRunner
>
> Actually, no. The official word is Freerunner (lower case 'r').

Really? When was that changed? This would mean that the wrong name is
currently used throughout both openmoko.org and openmoko.com. Even the
latest press releases are calling it "FreeRunner".

Re: DolfjeBot1

Michael Shiloh-3

Alasal wrote:
> And you come with that now? The wiki is spammed with the FreeRunner.

Actually we made that change quite a while ago, and I announced it
publicly. But I'm not at all surprised it got buried.

> But my bot will like that ;)

Thanks!

Minh Ha Duong wrote:

> Michael,
>
>   We take good note that its  "Freerunner"  with a big "F" and low "r".
> I fixed the wiki page.
> Would you please check for us the
> 'A list of definitive spellings used throughout the site'
> http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Openmoko_Wiki_Editing_Guidelines#A_list_of_definitive_spellings_used_throughout_the_site
>
> and then change "definitive" to "official" in that line maybe...
>
> Thanks for your guidance,
> Minh
> ==
>> Actually, no. The official word is Freerunner (lower case 'r').
>>
>> Otherwise, yes, please throw your bot at these!
>>
>>> Om2008.8  should be  Om 2008.8  with a space
>>>
>>> Of course, I submit these ideas according to the wiki but it's safer to
>>> have consensus.
>>>
>>> Also:
>>>
>>> The AUX button is sometimes written as the Aux button.
>>>
>>> It it the Power Button, power button or Power button (I don't know
>>> really).
>>>
>>> Minh

My apologies. Apparently it was changed last week. Now the official
spelling is "FreeRunner".

The official word from Sean is "Steve wants "FreeRunner" not Freerunner.
You can reference the .com site."

Michael

Re: DolfjeBot1

Brenda Wang-2