FOSDEM2016

Boudewijn
Hi lists,

Do any of you intend to visit Brussels for FOSDEM, next weekend?

I have been terribly inactive, with hardly enough time to lurk the
mailinglist, let alone participate in anything. This year I can make it
to FOSDEM, it would be nice to meet if there's a chance to.

Best regards,

Boudewijn

Re: FOSDEM2016

Neil Jerram-4
I will be there on Sunday afternoon. Focussed in the SDN/NFV DevRoom, but would love to meet up.

    Neil

Re: [Gta04-owner] FOSDEM2016

Christ van Willegen
On Sun, Jan 24, 2016 at 10:43 PM, Boudewijn <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Do any of you intend to visit Brussels for FOSDEM, next weekend?

Yes, I do.

> I have been terribly inactive, with hardly enough time to lurk the
> mailinglist, let alone participate in anything. This year I can make it to
> FOSDEM, it would be nice to meet if there's a chance to.

I'm arriving on Friday night and will be there Saturday and Sunday
morning (too bad for Neil!).

So, yes, I'd like to meet up!

Can I suggest http://osm.org/go/0EoSsi6po?m=&node=319762946 on
Saturday at 11:00, just after the first keynote? That's where the
Goldelico stand was 2 years previously, I think...

See you there!

Christ van Willegen

Re: [Gta04-owner] FOSDEM2016

H. Nikolaus Schaller

Am 25.01.2016 um 10:15 schrieb Christoph Mair <[hidden email]>:

Am 24.01.2016 10:44 nachm. schrieb "Boudewijn" <[hidden email]>:

> Hi lists,
>
> Do any of you intend to visit Brussels for FOSDEM, next weekend?

I can't make it this year, sorry. Wish you a great weekend!

Best regards,
  Christoph

Same for me. So there will be no OpenPhoenux stand.

Have an interesting weekend (be it with or without free beer but free software :),
Nikolaus

Re: [Gta04-owner] FOSDEM2016

Boudewijn
On 01/25/2016 10:22 AM, H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:

> Am 25.01.2016 um 10:15 schrieb Christoph Mair <[hidden email]
>
>> Am 24.01.2016 10:44 nachm. schrieb "Boudewijn" <[hidden email]
>> >
>> > Do any of you intend to visit Brussels for FOSDEM, next weekend?
>>
>> I can't make it this year, sorry. Wish you a great weekend!
>>
>> Best regards,
>>   Christoph
>>
> Same for me. So there will be no OpenPhoenux stand.
>
> Have an interesting weekend (be it with or without free beer but free
> software :),
Thanks :-)

Had I been organized a bit earlier I'd mailed Michael to ask if I could
share his stand, but as it is I only have my GTA04 and GTA02 and most
visitors already have played with them I think :-)

Best regards,

Boudewijn

Re: [Gta04-owner] FOSDEM2016

Boudewijn
(...merging threads, sorry in case I derail your mail client or offend
anyone ...)

On 01/25/2016 10:07 AM, Christ van Willegen wrote:

> Yes, I do.
>
> I'm arriving on Friday night and will be there Saturday and Sunday
> morning (too bad for Neil!).
>
> So, yes, I'd like to meet up!
>
> Can I suggest http://osm.org/go/0EoSsi6po?m=&node=319762946 on
> Saturday at 11:00, just after the first keynote? That's where the
> Goldelico stand was 2 years previously, I think...

As Nikolaus observed: no one is taking up the glove this year. We'll
have to find our own meeting spot.

If you don't have plans for dinner yet: Saturday I intend to eat at Chez
Fleur [0], at walking distance from the university. Earlier we had
dinner there with people from Openpandora/Pyra, OpenPhoenux and Limesco
and I enjoyed the food (and the company)

Should we make a reservation? :-)

On 01/25/2016 09:26 AM, [hidden email] wrote:
 > I will be there on Sunday afternoon. Focussed in the SDN/NFV DevRoom,
 > but would love to meet up.
Will you have lunch or dinner in that area or is it really a short visit?

Best regards,

Boudewijn

[0] http://www.chezfleur.be/

Re: [Gta04-owner] FOSDEM2016

Christ van Willegen
On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 10:27 PM, Boudewijn <[hidden email]> wrote:

> (...merging threads, sorry in case I derail your mail client or offend
> anyone ...)
>
> On 01/25/2016 10:07 AM, Christ van Willegen wrote:
>> Can I suggest http://osm.org/go/0EoSsi6po?m=&node=319762946 on
>> Saturday at 11:00, just after the first keynote? That's where the
>> Goldelico stand was 2 years previously, I think...
>>
> As Nikolaus observed: no one is taking up the glove this year. We'll have to
> find our own meeting spot.

We can still meet there :-)

> If you don't have plans for dinner yet: Saturday I intend to eat at Chez
> Fleur [0], at walking distance from the university. Earlier we had dinner
> there with people from Openpandora/Pyra, OpenPhoenux and Limesco and I
> enjoyed the food (and the company)
>
> Should we make a reservation? :-)

Yes, please do!

Christ van Willegen
--
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

Re: [Gta04-owner] FOSDEM2016

Boudewijn
On 01/27/2016 03:25 PM, Christ van Willegen wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 10:27 PM, Boudewijn <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> If you don't have plans for dinner yet: Saturday I intend to eat at Chez
>> Fleur [0], at walking distance from the university. Earlier we had dinner
>> there with people from Openpandora/Pyra, OpenPhoenux and Limesco and I
>> enjoyed the food (and the company)
>>
>> Should we make a reservation? :-)
>
> Yes, please do!

There's a reservation at 19.00 at Chez Fleur (mostly Dutch at the
moment). In case anyone hops by: they don't accept plastic money, so
come prepared (take friends with cash along :-) ).

Best regards,

Boudewijn