Freerunner GPIO locations

Robin Paulson
hi all,
apologies if this question is answered elsewhere, i've done lots of
searching of the openmoko wiki and the web, and can't find an answer

i'd like to interface my freerunner with hardware switches to control
some software. i believe gpio is the best way to do this, and have
help from various bodies at my local maker space to do so.

problem is, i can't locate the gpio pins on the motherboard. are there
any schematics out there with their location? ideally something which
relates them to the nodes in /sys/class/gpio/

cheers,

--
robin

What the world needs now is love sweet love

Re: Freerunner GPIO locations

Kees Jongenburger
Hi

On 02/17/2014 12:17 PM, Robin Paulson wrote:
> hi all,
> apologies if this question is answered elsewhere, i've done lots of
> searching of the openmoko wiki and the web, and can't find an answer

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Download still contains the schematics.

Greetings