How to buy a freerunner

12

How to buy a freerunner

Parchet Michaël
Hello,

I have interested to buy a freeruner I live in switzerland. but I have reed that the freerunner was stopped But one day I have reed that the progect developpement was resumed by another company ?

Wat's the exact news about the freerunner ?

can I still buy it now ?

Tanks for your answer

Best regards

mparchet

Re: How to buy a freerunner

Timo Juhani Lindfors
Michael Parchet <[hidden email]> writes:
> can I still buy it now ?

http://pulster.de/ is selling Freerunner A7 for 299 EUR.

Re: How to buy a freerunner

Sebastian Krzyszkowiak-2
On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 3:34 PM, Timo Juhani Lindfors
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Michael Parchet <[hidden email]> writes:
>> can I still buy it now ?
>
> http://pulster.de/ is selling Freerunner A7 for 299 EUR.

You might be interested in OpenPhoenux project though - I think it may
be called Openmoko successor.

Check http://gta04.org/ - mainboard upgrade for Freerunner. It may be
better choice for you than plain old FR. But it may be that it's not -
for instance, I guess RMS would choose Freerunner, as it doesn't need
closed wifi firmware to be loaded into chipset by OS ;)

--
Sebastian Krzyszkowiak
dos

Re: How to buy a freerunner

MJ Fahmi

I have a freeruner that is still with its box and tools, i have not used it in a very very very long time :)

So i think i would send it to you with no cost if you pay for shipping

Best

Re: How to buy a freerunner

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen
On Monday 06 August 2012 15:29:45 Michael Parchet wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have interested to buy a freeruner I live in switzerland. but I have
> reed that the freerunner was stopped But one day I have reed that the
> progect developpement was resumed by another company ?
>
> Wat's the exact news about the freerunner ?
>
> can I still buy it now ?
>
> Tanks for your answer
>
> Best regards
>
> mparchet

  Well, i have one sitting upstairs that i'm not using, if that has an
interest. Attempted to sell it to someone previously, but that deal fell
through. Comes with a zagg screen protector installed and an SD card. It is
one of the first batches and has not been buzz-fixed, just to be on the up and
up :)

--
..Dan // Leinir..
http://leinir.dk/

                          Co-
                            existence
                          or no
                            existence

                          - Piet Hein

Re: How to buy a freerunner

Rune Gangstø
Hi!

I have one as well.
Make a bid if you are interested.

I think my sister is going to Switzerland in a couple of weeks, but I am not completely sure. She has lived there before and still has a boyfriend there.

Anyhow. I can ship it by mail as well.

If there are anyone interested you can send me an email :-)

Best regards
Rune

2012/8/6 Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen <[hidden email]>
On Monday 06 August 2012 15:29:45 Michael Parchet wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have interested to buy a freeruner I live in switzerland. but I have
> reed that the freerunner was stopped But one day I have reed that the
> progect developpement was resumed by another company ?
>
> Wat's the exact news about the freerunner ?
>
> can I still buy it now ?
>
> Tanks for your answer
>
> Best regards
>
> mparchet

  Well, i have one sitting upstairs that i'm not using, if that has an
interest. Attempted to sell it to someone previously, but that deal fell
through. Comes with a zagg screen protector installed and an SD card. It is
one of the first batches and has not been buzz-fixed, just to be on the up and
up :)

--
..Dan // Leinir..
http://leinir.dk/

                          Co-
                            existence
                          or no
                            existence

                          - Piet Hein

Re: How to buy a freerunner

MJ Fahmi
Guys im offering it to him for free, loool
he only have to pay shipping

I think my sister is going to Switzerland in a couple of weeks, but I am not completely sure. She has lived there before and still has a boyfriend there.

Anyhow. I can ship it by mail as well.

If there are anyone interested you can send me an email :-)

Best regards
Rune

2012/8/6 Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen <[hidden email]>
On Monday 06 August 2012 15:29:45 Michael Parchet wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have interested to buy a freeruner I live in switzerland. but I have
> reed that the freerunner was stopped But one day I have reed that the
> progect developpement was resumed by another company ?
>
> Wat's the exact news about the freerunner ?
>
> can I still buy it now ?
>
> Tanks for your answer
>
> Best regards
>
> mparchet

  Well, i have one sitting upstairs that i'm not using, if that has an
interest. Attempted to sell it to someone previously, but that deal fell
through. Comes with a zagg screen protector installed and an SD card. It is
one of the first batches and has not been buzz-fixed, just to be on the up and
up :)

--
..Dan // Leinir..
http://leinir.dk/

                          Co-
                            existence
                          or no
                            existence

                          - Piet Hein

Re: How to buy a freerunner

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen
Yeah, i think we've got outbid on price on that one ;) Offer stands, though,
anybody else wants to buy mine, give me an offer :)

On Monday 06 August 2012 06:53:18 MJ Fahmi wrote:

> Guys im offering it to him for free, loool
> he only have to pay shipping
>

> ________________________________

..Dan // Leinir..
http://leinir.dk/

                          Co-
                            existence
                          or no
                            existence

                          - Piet Hein

Re: How to buy a freerunner

Patryk Benderz
[cut]
And I thought that Support is a dead ML :)...

Re: How to buy a freerunner

Parchet Michaël
Hello,

Yes I am interested but I wold like to know if ithis phone is is still sold by the Switzerland distributor and I wold like to bee sure that you made ​​me not a scam ?

how to be sure you are honest ?

If I have any problem ,
the support is there always active, what about the warranty

where are you ?

Tanks for your answer

Best regards

mparchet

Le 06.08.12 15:50, Rune Gangstø a écrit :
> [...]

Rune

2012/8/6 Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen <[hidden email]>
On Monday 06 August 2012 15:29:45 Michael Parchet wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have interested to buy a freeruner I live in switzerland. but I have
> reed that the freerunner was stopped But one day I have reed that the
> progect developpement was resumed by another company ?
>
> Wat's the exact news about the freerunner ?
>
> can I still buy it now ?
>
> Tanks for your answer
>
> Best regards
>
> mparchet

  Well, i have one sitting upstairs that i'm not using, if that has an
interest. Attempted to sell it to someone previously, but that deal fell
through. Comes with a zagg screen protector installed and an SD card. It is
one of the first batches and has not been buzz-fixed, just to be on the up and

I preferred to buy a freerunner in an official store.

Please say me only if this phone is available in the official
distributor and if I can send a mail to you if I have a problem.

Best regards and tanks.

mparchet

Le 06.08.12 16:01, Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen a écrit :

> Yeah, i think we've got outbid on price on that one ;) Offer stands, though,
> anybody else wants to buy mine, give me an offer :)
>
> On Monday 06 August 2012 06:53:18 MJ Fahmi wrote:
>> Guys im offering it to him for free, loool
>> he only have to pay shipping
>>

>> ________________________________

Re: How to buy a freerunner

Parchet Michaël
Hello,

The freerunner is it available at the Switzerland official distributor ?

Best regards

mparchet

Le 06.08.12 17:43, Michael Parchet a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> I preferred to buy a freerunner in an official store.
>
> Please say me only if this phone is available in the official
> distributor and if I can send a mail to you if I have a problem.
>
> Best regards and tanks.
>
> mparchet
>
> Le 06.08.12 16:01, Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen a écrit :
>> Yeah, i think we've got outbid on price on that one ;) Offer stands,
>> though,
>> anybody else wants to buy mine, give me an offer :)
>>
>> On Monday 06 August 2012 06:53:18 MJ Fahmi wrote:
>>> Guys im offering it to him for free, loool
>>> he only have to pay shipping
>>>

>>> ________________________________

Re: How to buy a freerunner

Patryk Benderz
Dnia 2012-08-06, pon o godzinie 17:43 +0200, Michael Parchet pisze:
> Hello,
>
> I preferred to buy a freerunner in an official store.
[cut]
Read all posts. You can have FR for free (you do not have to pay for it)
from MJ Fahmi <[hidden email]>.
        Otherwise if you do not want to have it for free, you can buy it for
example here: http://www.pulster.eu/
        Yes, Pulster is official OpenMoko resseler, however OpenMoko Inc.
closed it's business.

--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521

Re: How to buy a freerunner

Rune Gangstø
If anyone are interested in my freerunner I do not want much for it.
40 Euros + shipping. Is that a fair price?

I would like to have some money for it, but you can get it for free from MJ Fahmi. I do not think you have much to loose there as you just have to pay shipping :-)

About mine:
It is used, a while ago it was used as my daily phone, now it has just been inactive for one year maybe.
It works fine, it has installed Android at the moment.

There is a protective film in front of the screen, a little worn.
This is included in the package.

- Original box
- charger
- battery
- 4gb memory card (can be included if interested)
- OpenMoko sleve

Anything more that I have forgotten?

Original stylus is sadly enough broken :-(

I am located in Norway and has as mentioned a sister who might be off to Switzerland in near future. Zürich I think it is. If this is close I guess she can hand it over.

Anyway. This is an used item but in good condition.

Take the free one if you'd like to only pay for the shipping :-)

Best regards
Rune

2012/8/6 Michael Parchet <[hidden email]>
Le 06.08.12 15:50, Rune Gangstø a écrit :

Hello,

Yes I am interested but I wold like to know if ithis phone is is still sold by the Switzerland distributor and I wold like to bee sure that you made ​​me not a scam ?

how to be sure you are honest ?

If I have any problem ,
the support is there always active, what about the warranty

where are you ?

Tanks for your answer

Best regards

mparchet

Hi!

I have one as well.
Make a bid if you are interested.

I think my sister is going to Switzerland in a couple of weeks, but I am not completely sure. She has lived there before and still has a boyfriend there.

Anyhow. I can ship it by mail as well.

If there are anyone interested you can send me an email :-)

Best regards
Rune

2012/8/6 Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen <[hidden email]>
On Monday 06 August 2012 15:29:45 Michael Parchet wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have interested to buy a freeruner I live in switzerland. but I have
> reed that the freerunner was stopped But one day I have reed that the
> progect developpement was resumed by another company ?
>
> Wat's the exact news about the freerunner ?
>
> can I still buy it now ?
>
> Tanks for your answer
>
> Best regards
>
> mparchet

  Well, i have one sitting upstairs that i'm not using, if that has an
interest. Attempted to sell it to someone previously, but that deal fell
through. Comes with a zagg screen protector installed and an SD card. It is
one of the first batches and has not been buzz-fixed, just to be on the up and
up :)

--
..Dan // Leinir..
http://leinir.dk/

                          Co-
                            existence
                          or no
                            existence

                          - Piet Hein

Re: How to buy a freerunner

Paul-10

I too have a free runner, i live in the US. I'm willing to let it go cheaply.

Paul

On Aug 6, 2012 1:03 PM, "Rune Gangstø" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> [...]

Rune

2012/8/6 Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen <[hidden email]>
On Monday 06 August 2012 15:29:45 Michael Parchet wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have interested to buy a freeruner I live in switzerland. but I have
> reed that the freerunner was stopped But one day I have reed that the
> progect developpement was resumed by another company ?
>
> Wat's the exact news about the freerunner ?
>
> can I still buy it now ?
>
> Tanks for your answer
>
> Best regards
>
> mparchet

  Well, i have one sitting upstairs that i'm not using, if that has an
interest. Attempted to sell it to someone previously, but that deal fell
through. Comes with a zagg screen protector installed and an SD card. It is
one of the first batches and has not been buzz-fixed, just to be on the up and

Im not sure if one of the messages was for me or not, but im offering it for free, as a ( no-charge) to help someone els get something good on that device and or its projects

In any case, i can provide pics and whats so ever to show you that im not a spammer or something , for real hahah what a spammer would do on openmoko channel ??? did all the website become secure in 1 day and the last place left is openmoko channel , im sorry its funny :)

In any case, see what you want and message me

Best

Dnia 2012-08-06, pon o godzinie 17:43 +0200, Michael Parchet pisze:
> Hello,
>
> I preferred to buy a freerunner in an official store.
[cut]
Read all posts. You can have FR for free (you do not have to pay for it)
from MJ Fahmi <[hidden email]>.
    Otherwise if you do not want to have it for free, you can buy it for
example here: http://www.pulster.eu/
    Yes, Pulster is official OpenMoko resseler, however OpenMoko Inc.
closed it's business.

--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521
()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail
/\  www.asciiribbon.org  - against proprietary attachments

Re: How to buy a freerunner

Craig Woodward-3
Same boat, east cost, near Niagara Falls/Rochester area, NY/USA.

And before a thousand people from NYC chime in, no we can't meet up for you to get it.  Rochester is 6+ hours away from the city.

Mine is an A5 with buzz fix applied.  Has Android on it right now and works reasonably well, but never really made it to being my daily phone as the bluetooth headset stuff never did work right in any distro.  Original box, charger, stylus, 2 batteries, 2G card, AND external GPS antenna w/ proper connector.

I wound up getting an N900, which was a hair closer to my needs over all.  Would consider gifting it (free) to a college kid with interest & time to develop for it.  Otherwise, a small amount for it would be awesome.

-Woody

---- Paul <[hidden email]> wrote:

=============
> [...]

>> Best regards
>>
>> mparchet
>>
>>  Hi!
>>
>>  I have one as well.
>> Make a bid if you are interested.
>>
>>  I think my sister is going to Switzerland in a couple of weeks, but I
>> am not completely sure. She has lived there before and still has a
>> boyfriend there.
>>
>>  Anyhow. I can ship it by mail as well.
>>
>>  If there are anyone interested you can send me an email :-)
>>
>>  Best regards
>> Rune

>>>    Well, i have one sitting upstairs that i'm not using, if that has an
>>> interest. Attempted to sell it to someone previously, but that deal fell
>>> through. Comes with a zagg screen protector installed and an SD card. It
>>> is
>>> one of the first batches and has not been buzz-fixed, just to be on the

Re: How to buy a freerunner

Patryk Benderz
[cut]
> did all the website become secure in 1 day and the last place left is
> openmoko channel , im sorry its funny :)
Indeed, it is :).

Dnia 2012-08-06, pon o godzinie 18:02 +0200, Michael Parchet pisze:
> Hello,
>
> The freerunner is it available at the Switzerland official distributor ?
[cut]
Please trim/cut citations. There is no need to send allhistory of
conversation in mailing list.
        According to this [1] the official distributor in switzerland is here
[2]

[1] http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Distributors
[2] http://dshop.ch/osc/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=neo%20freerunner&language=de