ITG-3200 / MPU-3050

Gonzo
Would the ITG-3200 be compatible with this driver for the MPU-3050?

https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/689771/

Re: ITG-3200 / MPU-3050

Phil Vandry
On 2011-05-06 06:17, Gonzo wrote:
> Would the ITG-3200 be compatible with this driver for the MPU-3050?
>
> https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/689771/

I don't know anything about the MPU-3050. Are the two chips supposed to
be compatible?

At a quick glance, I see that the driver you link to has fewer features
than the itg3200 driver (notably: no way to set the sample rate in the
mpu3050 driver, even though it looks like the chip has one).

So unless I misunderstand your intention, why don't you use the itg3200
driver for the ITG 3200?

-Phil