Kicad PCB - first impressions

AlvieBoy
Hi all, me again.

I decided to play a bit with Kicad PCBNEW today. I found it quite easy to place components and routing in general ... but not vias.

I was able to place microvias (see [1]) but not buried nor blind vias - it always complains vias are too small (I tried quite a few combinations of via
diameter, drill size, and so on - no luck).

Any ideas ?

[1] http://alvarolopes.com/resources/kicad-pcb.png

Re: Kicad PCB - first impressions

AlvieBoy
Álvaro Lopes wrote:
> I was able to place microvias (see [1]) but not buried nor blind vias - it always complains vias are too small (I tried quite a few combinations of via
> diameter, drill size, and so on - no luck).
>
> Any ideas ?

Ok I found it. Apparently you have to start DRC by hand and change the parameters there.

FYI.

Álvaro