More symbols - Vibrator, mini USB "B" connector and SIM/SDCARD connector

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

More symbols - Vibrator, mini USB "B" connector and SIM/SDCARD connector

AlvieBoy
Hi all,

for review:

vibrator: generic/P0408B-13-P2H vibrator
mini_usb_b: generic/CMK_A425-206162-001 mini-USB B-type connector
smsn16-02-c: SIM/SDCARD combo connector (SMSN16-X0-2X00) [1]

Not sure you all agree on SIM/SDCARD name.

Álvaro


[1] http://www.proconn-tech.com.tw/pdf/new/COMBO/SMSN16-02-C(SMSN16-X0-2X00)2%20IN%20Hinge%20Type%20.pdf

_______________________________________________
Gta03 mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.openmoko.org/mailman/listinfo/gta03
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: More symbols - Vibrator, mini USB "B" connector and SIM/SDCARD connector

Werner Almesberger
?lvaro Lopes wrote:
> vibrator: generic/P0408B-13-P2H vibrator

Looks good. By the way, have you been able to find an alternative
datasheet ?

> mini_usb_b: generic/CMK_A425-206162-001 mini-USB B-type connector

I changed the pin types as follows:
- 1 and 5 from Power In to Power Out (the power flows out of the
  component)
- 2 and 3 from Passive to BiDi, like on the S3C2442

> smsn16-02-c: SIM/SDCARD combo connector (SMSN16-X0-2X00) [1]
>
> Not sure you all agree on SIM/SDCARD name.

I renamed it to smsn16, which seems to be the generic name. The
-02-c in the drawing is probably something like the revision.
None of the -X0-2XXX should make a difference - it's plating
and logo.

I also changed MCLK from Power In to Input. I haven't found any
material describing what that signal would do, but it seems safe
to assume it's a clock input and not power.

The rest look good. Thanks a lot !

- Werner

_______________________________________________
Gta03 mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.openmoko.org/mailman/listinfo/gta03
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: More symbols - Vibrator, mini USB "B" connector and SIM/SDCARD connector

AlvieBoy
Werner Almesberger wrote:
> Looks good. By the way, have you been able to find an alternative
> datasheet ?

No, I had to use yours.

>> mini_usb_b: generic/CMK_A425-206162-001 mini-USB B-type connector
>
> I changed the pin types as follows:
> - 1 and 5 from Power In to Power Out (the power flows out of the
>   component)
> - 2 and 3 from Passive to BiDi, like on the S3C2442

I put them as passive because it's a differential pair. But I guess BiDi will work too.

>> Not sure you all agree on SIM/SDCARD name.
>
> I renamed it to smsn16, which seems to be the generic name. The
> -02-c in the drawing is probably something like the revision.
> None of the -X0-2XXX should make a difference - it's plating
> and logo.

Even better. Thanks.

> I also changed MCLK from Power In to Input. I haven't found any
> material describing what that signal would do, but it seems safe
> to assume it's a clock input and not power.

That is a clock yes, my bug.

Álvaro

_______________________________________________
Gta03 mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.openmoko.org/mailman/listinfo/gta03