New component symbols: sw_push_4, emh4 and ht210

New component symbols: sw_push_4, emh4 and ht210

AlvieBoy
Hi all,

Some more symbols in SVN. Please review.

sw_push_4: Push button with 4 pins.
emh4: Dual digital transistor with base resistor
ht210: Dual common-anode led with 2 distinct wavelengths.

I do not know the pin numbers for the switch button, please modify them if needed.

Álvaro

Re: New component symbols: sw_push_4, emh4 and ht210

Werner Almesberger
?lvaro Lopes wrote:
> sw_push_4: Push button with 4 pins.

You got all the number right ! The data sheet is here:
http://industrial.panasonic.com/www-data/pdf/ATK0000/ATK0000PE38.pdf

> emh4: Dual digital transistor with base resistor

Perfect.

> ht210: Dual common-anode led with 2 distinct wavelengths.

Perfect as well.