Om 2008.8 or just Om 2008?

Marko Knöbl-2
Recently I noticed that the downloads page on openmoko.com is calling
the current distribution "Om 2008" instead of "Om 2008.8", which is
widely used in the wiki. I think calling it just "Om 2008" is a much
better idea and is less confusing. Is it okay if I change the content
on the wiki?

Re: Om 2008.8 or just Om 2008?

Marko Knöbl-2
As nobody opposed I'll just change it!