PMU schematic output capacitor reordering

PMU schematic output capacitor reordering

AlvieBoy
Hi,

Since we have both filter and buffer caps at PMU outputs, former should be placed as close as possible to the PMU chip. However our diagrams depict exactly the
opposite (we have the buffer caps closer, then the filter caps after).

Maybe it's better to reorder them in the schematic ? We can do that at same time we apply ecn0029.

Álvaro

Re: PMU schematic output capacitor reordering

Werner Almesberger
?lvaro Lopes wrote:
> Maybe it's better to reorder them in the schematic ? We can do that at
> same time we apply ecn0029.

Very good point. Maybe - after reordering them - a comment like
"place close to PMU, in the order shown" in the schematics would
help to further clarify those things.