Part No Of FPC Connector on debugboard

Abhishek Bajpai
I am in need of an FPC connector used in debug board. Can any one help me to figure out what is the part no of that connector and from where do i get it.

--
" Even The word Impossible says I M Possible"

Re: Part No Of FPC Connector on debugboard

Liviu Dudau
On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 04:08:20PM +0530, Abhishek Bajpai wrote:
> I am in need of an FPC connector used in debug board. Can any one help me to
> figure out what is the part no of that connector and from where do i get it.
>

> --
> " Even The word Impossible says I M Possible"

The markings on the cable I have show "39 TO 45 FPC V3". I have no idea on the pitch or HIROSE part number, though.

Best regards,
Liviu

Re: Part No Of FPC Connector on debugboard

Joerg Reisenweber
[Liviu Dudau Mo  24. August 2009]:
> On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 04:08:20PM +0530, Abhishek Bajpai wrote:
> > I am in need of an FPC connector used in debug board. Can any one help me
> > figure out what is the part no of that connector and from where do i get
it.

> > --
> > " Even The word Impossible says I M Possible"
>
> The markings on the cable I have show "39 TO 45 FPC V3". I have no idea on
the pitch or HIROSE part number, though.

AFAIK this FPC is manufactured to order for OM.
Please contact Steve Mosher or Sean and ask for a few replacements.
Alas this is another one of the spareparts I'm missing in my stock to send out
here in Europe.

cheers
jOERG

Abhishek Bajpai wrote:
> I am in need of an FPC connector used in debug board. Can any one help me to
> figure out what is the part no of that connector and from where do i get it.

The BOM says it's a Hirose FH12-45S-0.5SH(55) (45 pins, pitch 0.5 mm)