Phonelog problem

Amir.Aavani
Hi all, I am running SHR on my openmoko. Today, I received an important call from someone (and talked) and now, I need to retrieve his phone number. But I don't know why the phonelog program does not show that call in the log!!

Re: [Shr-devel] Phonelog problem

raghav.moko
SHR unstable is good. Maybe you should try that.

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 11:12 AM, Amir.Aavani (via Nabble) <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all, I am running SHR on my openmoko. Today, I received an important call from someone (and talked) and now, I need to retrieve his phone number. But I don't know why the phonelog program does not show that call in the log!!

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/Phonelog-problem-tp3833749p3833749.html
To unsubscribe from Openmoko Public Mailinglists, click here.