Quantcast

[QtMoko] GTalk

Hike
Dear all,
 I'm a more than satisfied user of the FR with QtMoko (v24): I can make and receive calls/SMS with no problems, access WiFi and get GPS data. The last thing I'd like to achieve is to login to GTalk; I read on QtMoko main page that it should be possible using mqutIM with the support of Jabber. Is this true? If so, how should configure it in to have it working? I already configure GTalk in the setting section of QtMoko, but nothing's changed.

Thanks a lot!

Marco

Re: [QtMoko] GTalk

Atilla Filiz
Use one of these as an example configuration:
http://www.google.com/support/chat/bin/topic.py?hl=en&topic=24670