Quantcast

[QtMoko] faenqomod updated

12

[QtMoko] faenqomod updated

Joif
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: [QtMoko] faenqomod updated

Tiago Bortoletto Vaz
On Fri, 4 Mar 2011 17:14:52 -0800 (PST), Joif wrote
> Hi list!
> This is an update of the faenqomod theme. It is based on the
> wonderful faenqo theme by cyberesprit and presents some variations.

Really nice, thanks!

> As we are collaborating, many of the features of this release of faenqomod
> could be included in the future releases of the original faenqo (and
> vice versa). The main project is hosted by cyberesprit, which I
> thank, on https://cyberesprit.fr/faenqo/ In this release of
> faenqomod you will see: - a different homescreen layout then the
> original faenqo; - different animation for battery in charge and in
discharge;

> - new context buttons;
> - almost EVERY icons substituted with the Faenza icons
>
> (http://tiheum.deviantart.com/art/Faenza-Icons-173323228) and icons inspired
> on them;
>
> For now you'll find faenqomod, screenshots, and faenqo svg icons at
> http://db.tt/vG5D0yZ
> To install faenqomod it is necessary to copy/paste the files
> provided in the archive. I'll try to make a deb in the next days...
> but if someone is faster then me, he is welcome :) enjoy!

Where do we find the updated version? All current .deb are dated from 6/feb in
the mirror. Should we get
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2dnc2ld9pthmahn/faenqomod.tar.gz ?

Thanks again for your work on this,

--
Tiago Bortoletto Vaz
http://tiagovaz.org

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: [QtMoko] faenqomod updated

Radek Polak
Joif wrote:

> I'll try to make a deb in the next days... but if someone is
> faster then me, he is welcome :)
> enjoy!

Hi,
the theme is really really nice. Amazing work. I was faster and made debian
package, but i am having trouble to upload it with current connection, so i
will upload it when i get home later today.

Thanks for your work,

Regards

Radek

Radek Polak wrote:

>  I was faster and made debian
> package, but i am having trouble to upload it with current connection, so i
> will upload it when i get home later today.

It's uploaded now and ready to be installed:

http://qtmoko.sourceforge.net/apps/category-themes.html

Regards

Radek

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: [QtMoko] faenqomod updated

Gennady Kupava
Guys, can i repeat my bug report?

In 'help', icon is absent for 'close' field (on right). It should be
easy to fix? I had big problems with that then i used qtmoko first time.
(it is frustrating to have no way to close 'help' which is first thing
many users open)

Gennady

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: [QtMoko] faenqomod updated

Gennady Kupava
Ok, changed close button to usual back arrow, now it's visible.

Francesco De Vita wrote:

> Thank you Radek! Please, if it is possible, make a new .deb, I forgot to
> upload two pics (context and title bar) and I uploaded a new archive
> with them: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2dnc2ld9pthmahn/faenqomod.tar.gz
> On QtMoko v31 there were no issues, for now on v33 I have a problem with
> the PIN buttons... I'm trying to figure it out why.

New version is uploaded now. If you figure out PIN i can do new version.

Regards

Radek

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: [QtMoko] faenqomod updated

Tiago Bortoletto Vaz
On Sat, 05 Mar 2011 14:06:07 +0100, Francesco De Vita wrote
> > Where do we find the updated version? All current .deb are dated from
6/feb in
> > the mirror. Should we get
> > https://www.dropbox.com/s/2dnc2ld9pthmahn/faenqomod.tar.gz ?
> >

> Yes, for now the updated version is only the archive on my dropbox
> page: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2dnc2ld9pthmahn/faenqomod.tar.gz

Great. Some feedback:

* Radek's package is working :)
* I guess the bg images could be resized to get smaller
* Please consider adding http://tiagovaz.org/archive/debian2.png. It fits
great in qtmoko screen - comes from http://www.debianart.org/cchost/?
ccm=/files/si0ux/339 (GPL)

Thanks!

--
Tiago Bortoletto Vaz
http://tiagovaz.org

CONTENTS DELETED

Tiago Bortoletto Vaz wrote:

> * I guess the bg images could be resized to get smaller

Patches welcome :)

> * Please consider adding http://tiagovaz.org/archive/debian2.png. It fits
> great in qtmoko screen - comes from http://www.debianart.org/cchost/?
> ccm=/files/si0ux/339 (GPL)

Added:

https://github.com/radekp/qtmoko/commit/f8f966182872b19e9970d2a0422015745cf4d505

i have also rebuild the package (but version is same, i'll start with
incereasing versions as soon as all the packages become part of the apt-get
repository)

Regards

Radek

Francesco De Vita wrote:

> I uploaded a new version with the PIN buttons fixed and the new Debian
> background pic suggested by Tiago Bortoletto Vaz.
> Archive here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2dnc2ld9pthmahn/faenqomod.tar.gz

Hi,
i have downloaded the package and unpacked it to my git. But only change i see
is the debian2 backaground. Maybe i missed something... Which files are needed
to fix PIN buttons?

Regards

Radek

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: [QtMoko] faenqomod updated

Tiago Bortoletto Vaz
Hi Radek,

On Mon, 7 Mar 2011 06:52:46 +0100, Radek Polak wrote
> Tiago Bortoletto Vaz wrote:
>
> > * I guess the bg images could be resized to get smaller
>
> Patches welcome :)

Please take a look at http://tiagovaz.org/archive/0001-Updated-faenqomod-
replace-png-backgrounds-to-jpeg-wi.patch

Tiago Bortoletto Vaz
http://tiagovaz.org
0xA504FECA - http://pgp.mit.edu

В Пнд, 07/03/2011 в 13:47 -0200, Tiago Bortoletto Vaz пишет:

> Hi Radek,
>
> On Mon, 7 Mar 2011 06:52:46 +0100, Radek Polak wrote
> > Tiago Bortoletto Vaz wrote:
> >
> > > * I guess the bg images could be resized to get smaller
> >
> > Patches welcome :)
>
> Please take a look at http://tiagovaz.org/archive/0001-Updated-faenqomod-
> replace-png-backgrounds-to-jpeg-wi.patch

Very good idea to replace png with jpgs (better to replace all). I know,
png is free and probably better quality, but jpg is so much faster and
more memory efficient, so it worth to investigate if it will be worth
replace all pngs.

gennady.

Tiago Bortoletto Vaz wrote:

> Please take a look at http://tiagovaz.org/archive/0001-Updated-faenqomod-
> replace-png-backgrounds-to-jpeg-wi.patch
>
> Regards,

Nice, i have commited it in git and updated packages, they went from 8MB to
1.4MB and 2.6MB.

Thanks!

Radek

Re: [QtMoko] faenqomod updated

Tiago Bortoletto Vaz
On Mon, 7 Mar 2011 18:47:37 +0100, Radek Polak wrote

> Tiago Bortoletto Vaz wrote:
>
> > Please take a look at http://tiagovaz.org/archive/0001-Updated-faenqomod-
> > replace-png-backgrounds-to-jpeg-wi.patch
> >
> > Regards,
>
> Nice, i have commited it in git and updated packages, they went from
> 8MB to
> 1.4MB and 2.6MB.

Great! Please one more:

http://tiagovaz.org/archive/0001-Faenqo-add-DebianGold-background.patch

This add that nice Debian gold background now adjusted to not remain behind
the main screen icons. Also converted to jpg.

Upstream, please merge! :)

Tiago Bortoletto Vaz
http://tiagovaz.org
0xA504FECA - http://pgp.mit.edu