Quantcast

QtMoko, new theme

Joif
Hi all!
I realised a new theme for qtmoko starting from the finxi theme (I read some tutorial from doc.qt.nokia.com but I didn't find all the informations I was looking for), so for the moment its name is "FinxiMod". I used some oxygen icons, I reworked some of them and created other graphical elements. I would like to make it more complete but I don't how to:
- modify the main menu (it seems to me that there is no a .xml in the theme directories for it)
- make the graphics "adjustable" for rotation (for the moment the theme is correctly displayed only when it is not rotated)
- add a button in the context bar
So, any help and contribution are welcome :) also to find a name for the theme :P

Attached there are the "source" files (just the .xml files with the complete .svg and .png files) and those to use directly on qtmoko.
As I don't know how to make the theme installable on qtmoko it is necessary to manually copy and paste the files:
- copy finximod.conf in /opt/qtmoko/etc/themes/
- create the "finximod" directory in /opt/qtmoko/etc/themes/
- copy the .xml files in /opt/qtmoko/etc/themes/finximod
- create another "finximod" directory in /opt/qtmoko/pics/themes/
- copy all the pics files in /opt/qtmoko/pics/themes/finximod

some screenshots:

feedbacks appreciated

enjoy :)

Joif

finximod.tar.gz
finximod_src.tar.gz

Re: QtMoko, new theme

Radek Polak
Joif wrote:

> feedbacks appreciated

It looks really nice. Now we need to find way how to integrate it qtmoko. I
will hopefully figure it out, but if someone wants to do it, it would be cool
since i dont have very much spare time now.

Nice works, thanks

Radek

Re: QtMoko, new theme

Risto H. Kurppa
Very nice indeed, looks very clear! It'd be great to see easy
installation of this in qtmoko.