Re: Power Button

Hypnotize
Hi,

I have gotten my PWR button destroyed on the FreeRunner and is
wondering what the name of that button is and where I can buy a new
one ?

Hope any one can answer me on this!=)

-Morten

Re: Power Button

Joerg Reisenweber
[Hypnotize Fr  28. August 2009]:
> Hi,
>
> I have gotten my PWR button destroyed on the FreeRunner and is
> wondering what the name of that button is and where I can buy a new
> one ?
>
> Hope any one can answer me on this!=)
>
> -Morten

POWER ON KEY SW1704

Location Description
                        FIC Part NO Value Vendor

SW1501 SW1701 "*SWITCH 4.7*3.5*1.6 SIDE PUSH SMT TYPE 4 PIN EVQPUD02K
PANASONIC FOE GSM LR" 21-10645-00 OBJ

Sorry no spareparts for that in my stock :-/ Impossible to obtain any from OM

HTH nevertheless
/j

Re: Power Button

Joerg Reisenweber
[Joerg Reisenweber Fr  28. August 2009]:

> POWER ON KEY SW1704

Sorry
 POWER ON KEY SW1701
of course
/j

Re: Power Button

AlvieBoy
Hypnotize wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have gotten my PWR button destroyed on the FreeRunner and is
> wondering what the name of that button is and where I can buy a new
> one ?
>
> Hope any one can answer me on this!=)

Try here:

http://search.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?lang=en&site=US&WT.z_homepage_link=hp_go_button&KeyWords=EVQPUD02K&x=19&y=13

not sure its the same though, please check for yourself.

Álvaro

> -Morten

Re: Power Button

Joerg Reisenweber