SHR Unstable: SMS app crashes

Mike Westerhof (mwester)
As of today, on the latest SHR unstable builds, the SMS application will
crash about 3 - 5 seconds after starting up.

Mike (mwester)

Re: SHR Unstable: SMS app crashes

Klaus 'mrmoku' Kurzmann
Am Mittwoch 22 April 2009 04:57:51 schrieb Mike (mwester):
> As of today, on the latest SHR unstable builds, the SMS application will
> crash about 3 - 5 seconds after starting up.
Hmm... strange. It works for me. Could you please try to get a trace of the
segfault?

> Mike (mwester)

Klaus 'mrmoku' Kurzmann

Re: SHR Unstable: SMS app crashes

KaZeR
Klaus 'mrmoku' Kurzmann wrote
Am Mittwoch 22 April 2009 04:57:51 schrieb Mike (mwester):
> As of today, on the latest SHR unstable builds, the SMS application will
> crash about 3 - 5 seconds after starting up.
Hmm... strange. It works for me. Could you please try to get a trace of the
segfault?
I pasted some debugs and experiments a few days ago : http://lists.openmoko.org/nabble.html#nabble-td2492148

The app was really unusable (almost always segfaulting) for a few days, were i used my FR hooked to my computer.
Then i took a break for a few days, and used the FR standalone, and iirc, i had almost no crashes.
Don't know if it's related, just something i noticed.

I'll provide a strace next time i can reproduce it. It doesn't seems to be related to openmoko-messages, but rather to the framework.