SMS full -> Framework crashes

Michael Zanetti
Hi all!

I really like the latest SHR-testing. You guys are doing great work! Thanks a
lot.

Today I bootet up my phone and received 2 new SMS. Right after the second SMS
a popup appeared saying: "Your SMS inbox is full" or something like that.
Since then I cannot open the SMS app, the phonebook or make a call inserting
my own number.

I have tried to delete my all my SIM's SMS using mdbus. But it seems that the
frameworkd has gone.

root@om-gta02 ~ $ mdbus
:1.0
:1.2
:1.8
org.enlightenment.wm.service
org.freedesktop.DBus
org.gnome.GConf

Shouldn't there be also org.freesmartphone.DBus? I have tried to restart the
frameworkd but the results are still the same. So I guess this is a FSO bug
rather than a SHR bug. Anyways, as I have found it using SHR I'm posting it
here.

Michael

Re: SMS full -> Framework crashes

Joachim Ott-3
2009/4/24 Michael Zanetti <[hidden email]>:

> Hi all!
>
> I really like the latest SHR-testing. You guys are doing great work! Thanks a
> lot.
>
> Today I bootet up my phone and received 2 new SMS. Right after the second SMS
> a popup appeared saying: "Your SMS inbox is full" or something like that.
> Since then I cannot open the SMS app, the phonebook or make a call inserting
> my own number.
>
> I have tried to delete my all my SIM's SMS using mdbus. But it seems that the
> frameworkd has gone.
>
> root@om-gta02 ~ $ mdbus
> :1.0
> :1.2
> :1.8
> org.enlightenment.wm.service
> org.freedesktop.DBus
> org.gnome.GConf
>
> Shouldn't there be also org.freesmartphone.DBus? I have tried to restart the
> frameworkd but the results are still the same. So I guess this is a FSO bug
> rather than a SHR bug. Anyways, as I have found it using SHR I'm posting it
> here.

I get an error when I call mdbus without an argument:

# mdbus
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/mdbus", line 430, in <module>
    c = Commands( bus )
  File "/usr/bin/mdbus", line 218, in __init__
    self.bus = bus()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/dbus/_dbus.py", line 219, in __new__
    mainloop=mainloop)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/dbus/_dbus.py", line 108, in __new__
    bus = BusConnection.__new__(subclass, bus_type, mainloop=mainloop)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/dbus/bus.py", line 125, in __new__
    bus = cls._new_for_bus(address_or_type, mainloop=mainloop)
dbus.exceptions.DBusException:
org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.Spawn.ExecFailed: dbus-launch failed to
autolaunch D-Bus session: Autolaunch error: X11 initialization failed.

but otoh:

# mdbus -s
:1.0
:1.1
:1.10
:1.11
:1.12
:1.13
:1.14
:1.15
:1.16
:1.17
:1.19
:1.20
:1.3
:1.4
:1.5
:1.6
:1.7
:1.8
:1.9
org.bluez
org.freedesktop.DBus
org.freedesktop.Gypsy
org.freesmartphone.frameworkd
org.freesmartphone.odeviced
org.freesmartphone.oeventsd
org.freesmartphone.ogpsd
org.freesmartphone.ogsmd
org.freesmartphone.onetworkd
org.freesmartphone.ophoned
org.freesmartphone.opimd
org.freesmartphone.opreferencesd
org.freesmartphone.ousaged
org.freesmartphone.testing
org.pyneo.muxer
org.shr.ophonekitd.Usage

I don't have your enlightenment and gnome entries tho.