See nothing

ran

See nothing

ran
See nothing exept header by using web-interface.
I have try Firefox and Internet Explorer. Can somebody explain,
what happend.  About month ago all work well
ran

Re: See nothing

ran
Addition:
This problem exist for Openmoko Community.
Work well for other ( check fot Openmoko Documentation)
ran

Re: See nothing

ran
Please, correct functionality.
For example, I can see only header at:
http://lists.openmoko.org/nabble.html#nabble-td5585662

ran

Re: See nothing

ran
Please!!!!!!!!!!!
Correct functionality of Openmoko-Community
Other ( Openmoko-Support, Openmoko-Development .. ) work well, only Openmoko-Community
( http://openmoko-public-mailinglists.1958.n2.nabble.com/Openmoko-Community-f1954.html )
referenced to http://lists.openmoko.org/nabble.html#nabble-f1958  and show nothing.
I can see only header by using web-interface.
I have try Firefox and Internet Explorer.
Please correct. More then month problem exist and not corrected
ran

Re: See nothing

ran
Thanks!