Suggest blog for Planet

John Sullivan-2
I'm not sure what the right mechanism to do this is -- my apologies if
this is incorrect.

I made a Pipe to feed the posts from my journal regarding OpenMoko:
http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/pipe.info?_id=1qvVXziL3RG9oW9dPxJ3AQ.
People on the IRC channels seem to have found my GPRS post useful, and I
will be blogging regularly going forward (though probably more about
Debian/FSO than Qtopia).

I don't know what the criteria are, but if you'd like to use it, feel
free :).

--
-John Sullivan
-http://www.wjsullivan.net

roh

Re: Suggest blog for Planet

roh
Administrator
John Sullivan wrote:

> I'm not sure what the right mechanism to do this is -- my apologies if
> this is incorrect.
>
> I made a Pipe to feed the posts from my journal regarding OpenMoko:
> http://pipes.yahoo.com/pipes/pipe.info?_id=1qvVXziL3RG9oW9dPxJ3AQ.
> People on the IRC channels seem to have found my GPRS post useful, and I
> will be blogging regularly going forward (though probably more about
> Debian/FSO than Qtopia).
>
> I don't know what the criteria are, but if you'd like to use it, feel
> free :).

added to planet

--

Joachim Steiger