USB mode

piratebab
Hello, I just flash my FR with new testing.
In the previous one, I was able to change USB mode to mass storage (in
setting). But in the last one, I cant find this setting.
Is it a bug ? Or a deliberate decision ? Or I am lost and cant remember
where this setting is :)

USB mode

Sebastian Krzyszkowiak
Posting to list too...

It was kernel bug. After fixing it, sysfs path changed, so frameworkd
couldn't handle it. I commited path to FSO yesterday. After rebuilding
it on buildhost, and then opkg upgrade, it should automatically work
again :)