Easter and no eggs to search for ? Chicken embryos too old-fashioned ?
Look no further, here are some interesting challenges:
- CON1701: the battery connector. Needs a functional substitute:
BTP-03JA4G CON OCTEK BTP-03JA4G SMD BATT 3PIN P=3.1 H=7.4MM
- U4904: AATI don't seem to see much distribution in the West. Can we
find a substitute ?
AAT1275IRN-5.0-T1 LNR-IC USB POWER SWITCH AAT1275IRN-5.0-T1 2.7-5.0V 50
- U7604: Ricoh isn't a particularly exotic company, but their voltage
detector seems to be:
R3113D241A-TR-F LNR-IC V-DETECTOR R3113D241A-TR-F 2.4V SON1408-3 3PIN
- U4905: also Richtek are hard to find around here:
RT9711BPB LNR-IC POWER SWITCH RT9711BPB 1.5A SOT-23-5 5PIN RICH
- U7609, U7610: the SI1040 switch isn't particularly hard to find but
it stubbornly refuses to appear in anyone's stock. This is a common
type of part, so there should be exact substitutes at a number of
SI1040X-T1-E3 TRANS M-FET-P LEVEL SHIFT SI1040X-T1-E3 -8V -430mA SC
- U1704: while we're at it, the ON Semiconductor NTGD1100L is just of
this type, although with different parameters, and it's also a
stock-averse part. Digi-Key and Farnell both list it.