ecn0009 implemented

Dave Ball
more of the low hanging fruit - I've just removed the LED transistors.

If someone's able to review it, then we can get another ECN closed off :-)

Dave

Re: ecn0009 implemented

Werner Almesberger
Dave Ball wrote:
> more of the low hanging fruit - I've just removed the LED transistors.
>
> If someone's able to review it, then we can get another ECN closed off :-)

Thanks ! There was one small bug: the 33R resistor is R1561, not
R1562. It's for the blue LED, which is part of the bi-color package.

I've changed it, added may review tag, and set the ECN to "Done".

Thanks ! Let's see if we can kill some more ECNs today :)

Re: ecn0009 implemented

Dave Ball
Werner Almesberger wrote:

> Dave Ball wrote:
>
>> more of the low hanging fruit - I've just removed the LED transistors.
>>
>> If someone's able to review it, then we can get another ECN closed off :-)
>>

> Thanks ! There was one small bug: the 33R resistor is R1561, not
> R1562. It's for the blue LED, which is part of the bi-color package.

Ahh - magic!  Glad you caught it.

Dave