glossary

Ferenc Veres
Hi all,

I am thinking about moving 1 sentence pages into the glossary.

For example: http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/BTS

To: http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Glossary#BTS

So I think we could remove these small pages, if everybody agrees.

I changed the glossary to use Headers instead definition term/definition
description (DT/DD) lists. This way one can link to glossary term
directly (as you can see above).

If you agree, I'll move some more and put these in "marked for speedy
deletion". Of course if someone wants to add more text to PNLM or
whatever, he/she can reopen the page any time.

Ferenc

roh

Re: glossary

roh
Administrator
Ferenc Veres wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am thinking about moving 1 sentence pages into the glossary.
>
> For example: http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/BTS
>
> To: http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Glossary#BTS
>
> So I think we could remove these small pages, if everybody agrees.
>
> I changed the glossary to use Headers instead definition term/definition
> description (DT/DD) lists. This way one can link to glossary term
> directly (as you can see above).
>
> If you agree, I'll move some more and put these in "marked for speedy
> deletion". Of course if someone wants to add more text to PNLM or
> whatever, he/she can reopen the page any time.

i like that

please go ahead.

less pages, less confusion.

just make sure you update all links, so we can also remove unnecessary
redirection pages.

--

Joachim Steiger
Openmoko Central Services