no work "Openmoko Community"

Yoric Kotchukov
Hello!
Sorry that I write here, not all topics are available.
I'm not working section "Openmoko Community", the browser Iceweasel, cookie cleaning. Passing by reference "http://openmoko-public-mailinglists.1958.n2.nabble.com/Openmoko-Community-f1954.html", after passing in the address bar is "http://lists.openmoko.org/nabble. html # nabble-f1954 ", on the screen there are no partitions. Who can help ...
Thank you for your attention.

Re: no work "Openmoko Community"

Yoric Kotchukov
For some reason it worked, thanks.