poll results so far

Werner Almesberger
Submissions received so far, including those not posted to the list:

case  GPS BT
| LCM | WLAN
| | battery
| | | | | |
- - - - - - 7 Werner (2), Radek, Igor (2+2)
- x - - x - 2 off-list (only 1 unit if "none")
- - - x x - 1 Alvaro
- x - - x - 2 Igor
- x x - - - 1 Dario
? ? ? ? ? ? 2 USP (feature set TBD)
                --
                15
                ==

(GSM and USB have been mentioned as well. They're are assumed to be
certain parts of the design. If someone doesn't want GSM, we might
be able to drop it from some units, though.)

Interestingly, nobody seems to care particularly about the case or
about BT, while LCM and WLAN are rather popular.

I'll keep the poll open until next weekend. Then we can sort out
any remaining questions and decide on the course of action.