Quantcast

[qtmoko] How to invoke speed dial on freerunner?

[qtmoko] How to invoke speed dial on freerunner?

phifmr
Hi all,

I've just installed qtmoko v35 on my freerunner.

1rst a lot of thanks for your great job :)

My pb is I don't know how to use speed dialing (especially shortcuts)

I have a phone number associated with number 1 in speed dial.
But how to use this number 1 ?

It's written on help that:
,----
| To invoke a speed dial entry, write the number associated with the
| entry on teh homescreen
`----

But it is impossible to write on the home screen on the freerunner.

Or that
,----
| To invoke a 1-digit speed dial, press and hold for a few seconds the
| key for that digit while on the home screen. To invoke a 2-digit speed
| dial, press (and release) the first key, then hold the second key.
`----

Question : where to press and hold the key for that digit. On a keypad
?

Is it possible to use shortcuts ? If yes how can I achieve that and
what are the settings I have missed?

Thank you in advance for your help.

--
Philippe

Re: [qtmoko] How to invoke speed dial on freerunner?

Patryk Benderz
[cut]
> It's written on help that:
> ,----
> | To invoke a speed dial entry, write the number associated with the
> | entry on teh homescreen
> `----
Just guessing: maybe swipe digit '1' with your finger on the screen?

--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521

Re: [qtmoko] How to invoke speed dial on freerunner?

phifmr
Do you mean "home screen". It seems impossible to swipe nor write anything on the home screen (anyway for me...)
Perhaps missed setting ?