Quantcast

[qtmoko] roadmap for v22 and later

Radek Polak
Hi,
i was asked to post a roadmap for next qtmoko versions. Here are my plans:

- fix battery/power supply detection
- power settings when screen is locked (already done)
- neocontrol application (can be used to enable deep sleep, tweak alsa, watch
and set sysfs, set date from ntp and do other stuff from GUI.
- nice and big and usable default keyboard
- bluetooth headsets - for audio and calls (both somehow work from command
line now).
- move to 2.6.32 - this is probably more long term task

Regards

Radek

Re: [qtmoko] roadmap for v22 and later

Risto H. Kurppa
On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 10:24 AM, Radek Polak <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> i was asked to post a roadmap for next qtmoko versions. Here are my plans:
>
> - fix battery/power supply detection
> - power settings when screen is locked (already done)
> - neocontrol application (can be used to enable deep sleep, tweak alsa, watch
> and set sysfs, set date from ntp and do other stuff from GUI.
> - nice and big and usable default keyboard
> - bluetooth headsets - for audio and calls (both somehow work from command
> line now).
> - move to 2.6.32 - this is probably more long term task

Great, thank you, looks very good!

I believe this will help developers to join the project!
Here're instructions on how to start:
http://qtmoko.org/wiki/GITs
http://github.com/radekp/qtmoko/blob/master/README

| risto h. kurppa
| risto at kurppa dot fi
| http://risto.kurppa.fi

Re: [qtmoko] roadmap for v22 and later

Yoric Kotchukov
Hi
Sorry my bad english. All this from me (v16 & v21).
Also, pleas—É note:

- In v21 alarm clock does not work, is triggered when will come out of hibernation
- GoogleContactSync ever passes phone numbers if they are not alone in contact. We have to make hands FR
- Settings/Call option/Call volume when restarting stored in $HOME/Settings etc, but not restored.
- Contacts in Dialer do not have the right shortcut on the first letter or "Search fields" as SMS-Contacts
- Field "From/To" in Dialer does not display the number, only the name
Thank you for your attention.

Re: [qtmoko] roadmap for v22 and later

Yoric Kotchukov
Also:

- mount -t jffs2 /dev/mtdblock3 /boot
mount: /dev/mtdblock3: can`t read superblock

uname -a
Linux neo 2.6.29-rc3-v21 #10 Tue Apr 6 22:54:31 CEST 2010 armv4tl GNU/Linux

This is the question of updating the kernel via the debian packages
Thank you for your attention.

Re: [qtmoko] roadmap for v22 and later

Vincent MEURISSE-3
On Thursday 15 April 2010 06:39:59 Yoric Kotchukov wrote:
> Also:
>
> - mount -t jffs2 /dev/mtdblock3 /boot
> mount: /dev/mtdblock3: can`t read superblock
This is normal. /dev/mtdblock3 contain directly the kernel image and not a file
system containing the kernel image.

Regards

--
Vincent Meurisse

Hm, In a previous QtMoko work, if I remember correctly ... Or in some more distribution.

- Check the LED at the end of charging glows blue

- Ability to copy from a web page, contact, Notes etc and inserted into the dialer, Notes etc in different combinations
Thank you for your attention.

Re: [qtmoko] roadmap for v22 and later

Yoric Kotchukov
Thank you for your attention.

Re: [qtmoko] roadmap for v22 and later

Georgy
Hello,

maybe a icon for GPS and Wifi in the top bar when on.

Thanks for your work.