Quantcast

[qtmoko] v24 & importing contacts

Risto H. Kurppa
Hi there!

Installed qtmoko v24. FAST & SMOOTH, awesome!!!

But no contacts.

How do I import contacts from SIM? Maybe this could be suggested in
the first-run-wizard? Maybe document it in the wiki?

Thanks!

Risto

--
| risto h. kurppa
| risto at kurppa dot fi
| http://risto.kurppa.fi

Re: [qtmoko] v24 & importing contacts

Nashvin Gangaram
Hi Risto

I just installed qtmoko v24 yesterday, and it shows all my SIM contacts...

Regards,
Nashvin

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 2:01 PM, Nashvin Gangaram <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi Risto
>
> I just installed qtmoko v24 yesterday, and it shows all my SIM contacts...
>
> Regards,
> Nashvin

They only appeared after the first call, not earlier, but now it
works. Might be a little confusing for first-time user.

| risto h. kurppa
| risto at kurppa dot fi
| http://risto.kurppa.fi

Re: [qtmoko] v24 & importing contacts

Tha_Man
I'm experiencing the same thing: contacts often do not appear after a (re)boot until after an SMS or call is received, or starting the contacts application (showing the text 'no contacts') and wait for a few seconds. They DO show up, just not instantly. Once they are 'imported' after a (re)boot, they always show up as you'd expect.