searchable component placement PDF now available

searchable component placement PDF now available

Timo Juhani Lindfors
Hi,

I got frustrated by the non-searchability of

http://people.openmoko.org/joerg/schematics/GTA02/Component-placement_Freerunner-GTA02-MB-A6.pdf

and added searchable labels. Joerg uploaded this new version to

http://people.openmoko.org/joerg/schematics/GTA02/lindi-searchable/

Please let me know if you find any errors.

best regards,
Timo Lindfors

Re: searchable component placement PDF now available

Werner Almesberger
Timo Juhani Lindfors wrote:
> and added searchable labels. Joerg uploaded this new version to

Wow ! Your PDF-Fu is strong. How did you do this ?

Re: searchable component placement PDF now available

Fox Mulder
Really nice work. :)

I only found in Component-placement_Freerunner-GTA02-MB-A6.page1.pdf the
resistor R1502 in the upper left is only an image and no searchable text.

Ciao,
     Rainer

Werner Almesberger <[hidden email]> writes:
> Wow ! Your PDF-Fu is strong. How did you do this ?

Nothing fancy, I just retyped all the label texts on top of the bitmap
image that was available previously. I then made these new labels
invisible so that they are searchable but not visible.

-Timo

Fox Mulder <[hidden email]> writes:
> I only found in Component-placement_Freerunner-GTA02-MB-A6.page1.pdf the
> resistor R1502 in the upper left is only an image and no searchable text.

Thanks, updated version is now at

http://iki.fi/lindi/openmoko/searchable-component-placement/

Joerg, can you mirror these to

http://people.openmoko.org/joerg/schematics/GTA02/lindi-searchable/

or even to http://downloads.openmoko.org/developer/schematics/

?

-Timo

Re: searchable component placement PDF now available

Joerg Reisenweber
[Timo Juhani Lindfors Fr  4. September 2009]:

> Fox Mulder <[hidden email]> writes:
> > I only found in Component-placement_Freerunner-GTA02-MB-A6.page1.pdf the
> > resistor R1502 in the upper left is only an image and no searchable text.
>
> Thanks, updated version is now at
>
> http://iki.fi/lindi/openmoko/searchable-component-placement/
>
> Joerg, can you mirror these to
>
> http://people.openmoko.org/joerg/schematics/GTA02/lindi-searchable/