shr makefile

Nicola Mfb
While trying to build testing I noted site.conf still points to
openembedded/packages instead of recipes.

Regards

        Nicola

Re: shr makefile

Sebastian Krzyszkowiak
It's expected. You have to change it manually.

2009/4/18, Nicola Mfb <[hidden email]>:

> While trying to build testing I noted site.conf still points to
> openembedded/packages instead of recipes.
>
> Regards
>
>         Nicola

Re: shr makefile

Nicola Mfb
2009/4/18, Johny Tenfinger <[hidden email]>:
> It's expected. You have to change it manually.

For new makefile download and rebuild from scratch too?
(p.s. another little issue is that while doing make setup often the
remote servers answers with errors, and you have to repeat make setup
until it will run successfull).

Regards

     Nicola

Re: shr makefile

Mike Westerhof (mwester)
Nicola Mfb wrote:
> 2009/4/18, Johny Tenfinger <[hidden email]>:
>> It's expected. You have to change it manually.
>
> For new makefile download and rebuild from scratch too?
> (p.s. another little issue is that while doing make setup often the
> remote servers answers with errors, and you have to repeat make setup
> until it will run successfull).

The Makefile just got fixed.

Mike (mwester)