status of upstreaming 2.6.39 bits

Timo Juhani Lindfors
Hi,

I went through all the patches that shr-2.6.39-nodrm branch needs on top
of 2.6.39.4 to get a fully functional openmoko freerunner. I then
exported my notes to

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Kernel/Upstreaming

If you know about the patches or want to learn, please add comments on
how to best upstream each patch. Since I happened to struggle with ALSA
SOC recently I felt comfortable to send one wm8753 bugfix upstream:

http://mailman.alsa-project.org/pipermail/alsa-devel/2011-November/046036.html

-Timo

Re: status of upstreaming 2.6.39 bits

Timo Juhani Lindfors
Timo Juhani Lindfors <[hidden email]> writes:
> http://mailman.alsa-project.org/pipermail/alsa-devel/2011-November/046036.html

This one was accepted upstream today. So, only 51 patches to go.

Re: status of upstreaming 2.6.39 bits

Martix
Nice, that's good news, keep going!

Best Regards,