tangogps cache dir

piratebab
Hi,
I just install SHR testing, and got to problem with tangoGPS:
- no icon on main screen (minor, same problem with htop)
- when I try to change the cache dir, I got a segmentation fault.

Am I alone with this ?

Re: tangogps cache dir

piratebab
The exact message is: on_combobox1_changed():
*** on_combobox1_changed(): reponame: OSM
Segmentation fault

It is strange because I dont try to change reponame, but cache dir

piratebab a écrit :

> Hi,
> I just install SHR testing, and got to problem with tangoGPS:
> - no icon on main screen (minor, same problem with htop)
> - when I try to change the cache dir, I got a segmentation fault.
>
> Am I alone with this ?

Re: tangogps cache dir

Baruch Even
* piratebab <[hidden email]> [090417 21:40]:
> Hi,
> I just install SHR testing, and got to problem with tangoGPS:
> - no icon on main screen (minor, same problem with htop)
> - when I try to change the cache dir, I got a segmentation fault.
>
> Am I alone with this ?

I have the same problem. And it seems from the opkg.org page of tangogps
that we are not the only ones.

For myself, I just symlinked the /home/root/Maps dir to where I wanted
it.

Cheers,
Baruch

Re: tangogps cache dir

Tilman Sauerbeck
piratebab [2009-04-17 20:40]:

> I just install SHR testing, and got to problem with tangoGPS:
> - no icon on main screen (minor, same problem with htop)
> - when I try to change the cache dir, I got a segmentation fault.

The latter is http://trac.shr-project.org/trac/ticket/342

Regards,
Tilman

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Re: tangogps cache dir

spaetz
piratebab wrote:
> Hi,
> I just install SHR testing, and got to problem with tangoGPS:
> - no icon on main screen (minor, same problem with htop)
> - when I try to change the cache dir, I got a segmentation fault.

The htop icon has been removed on purpose (at least on the -lite image,
not sure about the -full one).

spaetz

Re: tangogps cache dir

piratebab
Thanks for this answers, I will add this trick in french wiki.
I try to use shortom to launch tangogps, but I dont succed yet (maybe a DISPLAY option missing).

<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://tile.openstreetmap.org/%d/%d/%d.png">http://tile.openstreetmap.org/%d/%d/%d.png